Home Forums WoodMart support forum Define Categories for Shop Header

Define Categories for Shop Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Felix
    Participant

Hello.

how can the product categories displayed in the shop header be defined? So that only categories that are desired appear in the header.

I have only found the possibility to move unwanted categories into a subcategory. But this is not optimal. Is it possible to exclude categories from the header elsewhere or to specify manually which categories should appear there?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The Shop title displays all existing categories and there is no option to hide or chose.

Best Regards

Felix
    Participant

Is there any way to build (modify) and use this header part manually?

I can’t find this part anywhere. It doesn’t seem to be part of the “Header builder”.

Hello,

The shop title is configured in the Theme Settings > Shop > Title and Sidebar. You can hide the categories from the title.

You can set the sidebar and show the categories you want by means of HTML block with Product category element and HTML widget.

Best Regards

Felix
    Participant

I want it in the same design and also in the header.

I have now inserted the whole thing in the header bottom as HTML element. Unfortunately it doesn’t update the number of products dynamically. But it goes so far.

But I would like to increase the header bottom area to 275px height. Unfortunately the setting allows max. 200px. How can I increase the limit?

It would be great if we could flexibly adjust this category header in the next WoodMart version!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access so that we could provide custom CSS for the header

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)