Home Forums WoodMart support forum delete or hidden Additional information tab on product page

delete or hidden Additional information tab on product page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mubodhi
    Participant

Hi there.
    I want to delete or hidden Additional information tab on product page.
    I click on Hide tabs heading on PRODUCT TAB OPTIONS on the product page.
    But it is not working.
    Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs and remove all the content from the Additional tab title and content. You will be able to restore quickly just by adding an HTML block: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#shipment_delivery

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Hi there,
    I had already been to the theme settings tabs and the only one that appears there is the shipping and delivery (see image attached) but then on the product page i have the “Information tab” that i’d like to delete as the information that appears there is repeated from my variable product settings (see image attached).
    Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, that is right, remove the shortcode and remove the title. Or insert your title instead and your content. It would be shown instead of Shipping and Delivery.

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Thank you, Done! How can I add more tabs apart to the Shipping and delivery one. The same Tabs on each one of the products?
    I have created the html block code but when I go to the theme settings – product page – tabs it only allows for one tab (ie Shipping and delivery) and no more?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

You can add one more tab in the product page https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

If you need more you will have to customize Woocommerce or find a plugin.

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Hi! I have finally installed a plugin to be able to add more tabs. I have deleted the tab that had been added from the theme settings tab section (Html block) and the one I added on the product page. BUT THERE IS STILL ONE (descripciĆ³n) that appears! Could you let me know how I can get rid of it? See image attached

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to clean all the content form the main product description, if it does not help,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

If you still cannot remove it, provide your site admin access I will remove it with custom CSS.

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Hi there.

We send you the info to login and will remove it with custom CSS.
    Thank you very much for all.

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot log in. One more thing. try to set ON in the Hide tabs headings in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs, if it does not help, please provide valid credentials.

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Hi I had already tried setting On in the Hide tabs headings – And still appears
    Login details below in the private content box
    Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li a:focus, 
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li a:hover,
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li a:hover,
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li a {
        opacity: 0;
    }
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li.active a:focus, 
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li.active a:hover,
    .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li.active a{
        opacity: 0;
    }

Best Regards

mubodhi
    Participant

Thanks, that took it away. But I would like my tabs to look like this, see attached image.
    Link of the demo:
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/furniture/panton-%d0%beunior-chair/
    As seen on one of your demos. How can I do that?
    Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and remove my custom CSS. The default tabs would appear. This view is caused by your plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)