Home Forums Basel support forum Deleted Plugin -now layout has changed

Deleted Plugin -now layout has changed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DELAYON
    Participant

Hi there!

I have installed and deleted a plugin i decided not to use.
    After deleting the plugin my layout has been changed drastically (see screenshots). Any idea what happened and how to reverse?

Already tried to redo the previously changed tabs in functions.php and theme settings, however nothing works…

thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t know why, but WooCommerce’ admin.css file is loaded on your website frontend and breaks all the styles. Try to disable all additional plugins and reinstall the WooCommerce to understand what this issue is caused by. But we don’t see any problems from our theme side in this situation.

Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

But when i delete and reinstall WooCommerce, then don’t i loose all my products?

DELAYON
    Participant

Where can i find the admin.css file in my ftp? then i can just replace it with the original one i guess?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The file is correct, but it shouldn’t be included on your website frontend. It breaks the website styles no matter what theme do you use.

DELAYON
    Participant

So where can i find the file in my Host FTP? Where do i need to put it/ or just delete?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find it here woocommerce/assets/css/admin.css

DELAYON
    Participant

Cant find any asset folder in the given location…
    Are you sure it´s there or is it supposed to be there if everything is correct?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, it should be there. Be sure that you are looking inside the plugin folder.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)