Home Forums WoodMart support forum Deleted Social Icons files, how to get them back

Deleted Social Icons files, how to get them back

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

daniel@limeworks.us
    Participant

Hi,
    I was deleting some of the dummy content from woodmart and I accidentally deleted the icons for the sticky social media sidebar. Do you know how I could get them back?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Social Profiles > Share Configurate your [social_buttons] shortcode. by enabling the icons which you want to show. In the Theme Settings > Social Profiles, you will see the option Sticky social links, enable it. If it is not what you need, please visit our demo and make the screen of what you want to get.

Best Regards

daniel@limeworks.us
    Participant

Hi,
    I have already enabled these features. I would like to get the social icons back, which I deleted accidentally from the media files page. Please see the screen shots attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

daniel@limeworks.us
    Participant

Here are the access credentials.

Hello,

You have disabled Font Awesome font http://prntscr.com/pslvar in the Theme Settings > Performance > CSS Please enable the icons.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)