Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo content is not importing.

Demo content is not importing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, there hope you are doing great!
    this is my 2nd purchase to create an e-commerce site and this is the 2nd time as well that the demo is not working! i cannot able to import demo just like in previous site i designed! it shows ajax error. all the requirements are met but it still shows the error.

Please import Carts demo using the admin access attached

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/home-cars/demo/cars/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tried to run the import and got it imported successfully. Please, check from your side.

Kind Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i just checked and its working! Thank you! But it happens with me that i tried in two different websites and it gave me same ajax error. i love your theme would love to keep using for multiple sites but this is something i feel like i would encounter agian so kindly if possible find the solution for this.

and please make sure to solve another issue that im having on another site, which is a running business and needs new fetures everyday. the issue is regarding sale badge shwoing WRONG % if we use discount rule plugin, and put some items on sale.

i ovverirde theme sale badge i guess maybe it happened since then, could you solve that issue please!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Feel free to create a new topic if you face the problem with import again.

As for the separate topic, it will be answered by another team member soon.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Demo content is not importing.’ is closed to new replies.