Home Forums Basel support forum Demo content & more

Demo content & more

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wierdthing
    Participant

Greetings everyone, im trying to setup the theme like the demo for the first time so i can show a client its possibilities, however not all pages work. In the menu under Blog not all blog styles are listed and under Shop everything is listed but its not linked to any actual pages. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Demo menu has been provided for presentation purpose to show how you can arrange your menu and add a mega menu block.

Navigate to Appearance > Menu > Correct your main menu: remove the pages you do not need, insert the pages you want to show.

Best Regards

wierdthing
    Participant

Thanks for the swift reply but thats not what i meant.
    I want to keep the menu as is for now but link the correct pages to it as in the demo. For example under Shop in the menu when you click the links it takes you to different pages layouts, my menu
    however doesnt link to them like the demo. I want my menu to behave like the demo menu.

Hello,

Our demo has been customized to be preventative. There is no option to make different layouts within one site.

You need to create the pages as per your needs and add them to the menu.

Best regards

wierdthing
    Participant

Alright, thanks for the answers. On a different note, my menu seems to disappear when i go to a category or another page, it only works on homepage.Any tips?

Edit: Nevermind the menu thing, it was my fault. Consider this post resolved.

Hello,

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Demo content & more’ is closed to new replies.