Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo Import

Demo Import

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

satasupport.gr
    Participant

Hello
    I am trying to import demo data but it stuck to 15% and then pops error “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”
    if i check console i see this
    load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=6.3:2 GET https://gizmoguru.gr/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woodmart_import_action&version=mega-electronics_base&type=base&process=xml&security=0fdf97865f 504
    I get 504 error but my limits is above the required ones.
    Any ideas?
    Or if you can sent me the mega eletronics demo to import it from the import section.

Thank you

Hello,

Please make sure you have disabled the child theme and deactivated all the plugins. If you have done that, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would
    better make the full backup of your site.

Which demo do you want to upload?

Best Regards

satasupport.gr
    Participant

hello,
    Yeap i have done that and some other solution i found but nothing works for me.
    I am trying to upload Mega Electronics.

Thank you

satasupport.gr
    Participant

Hello
    Any update?
    Maybe it will be faster if you can send me the mega electronics demo to import it from the import section?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, we need more time to check the issue with the developers. We will get back to you asap.

Best Regards

satasupport.gr
    Participant

Hello
    Any update? its been over a week now.
    Please send me the demo “Mega Electronics” to import it from the “import/export/reset” section.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. We will get back asap.

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, please contact the host support and ask them to increase the Time out parameter, then try again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)