Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo import not available

Demo import not available

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TeemaPepelle2
    Participant

It is giving a bug that woocommerce is not set up. But it is and it is active. Still cannot import demo

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please make sure that you have installed and activated all the recommended plugins and setup the woocommerce plugin then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

TeemaPepelle2
    Participant

Can you provide email, I will send you login credentials

Hello,

You can share the login details in the private content then it will not be visible publicly.

Best Regards.

TeemaPepelle2
    Participant

hello, did you have a look. theme demo import claims that woocommerce is not set up – but it is.

Hello,

I have asked you in my previous reply to provide admin panel login details in the private content area to check the issue myself but you still haven’t provided.

Please provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check the issue myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

TeemaPepelle2
    Participant

Please find login credentials in private content

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have imported the base demo on your website. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/w8yqzo

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)