Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo Version Not Installing Correctly and WP Bakery Doesn't has Fatal Error

Demo Version Not Installing Correctly and WP Bakery Doesn't has Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TENUE
    Participant

Things were going so well …

I almost finished my site and stupidly clicked on activate base version. I had previously had Minimalism set up and it looked great. After activating base version I tried to setup minimalism again, but it wouldn’t put the format back.

So I uninstalled and reinstalled.

At this point I also think that I will add the child theme as well for future upgrades to the theme (I barely knno what I’m talking about).

It obviously doesn’t do a true uninstall because it remembered some of my settings when I uploaded it again.

So I tried to activate the fashion version thinking that if I activated one and then tried to switch back to Minimalism it might work.

Now I sort of have the Minimalism theme, but it has the right hand category column of the fashion theme. I don’t know how to get rid of it.

I also can’t edit using WPBakery – it give a fatal error. “function.php on line 89”

Please:

1. Help me get the Minimalism theme installed correctly again.
    2. Help me fix the WPBakery functionality.

Any help is appreciated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We just visited your website but didn’t notice any of the mentioned problems. Have you already figured them out?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

TENUE
    Participant

Hello,

I just trashed the whole site and started again – thank you.

C

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Demo Version Not Installing Correctly and WP Bakery Doesn't has Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.