Home Forums WoodMart support forum ‪Demo versions

‪Demo versions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webdesignwetzlar
    Participant

Hi,
    i would like to use only one demo version like base light…
    But alle pages for all other demo versions are also imported!
    I think there are alway 4 pages for each Page

How can I remove all other demo versions, which are not in use?

thnak you

Hello,

If there are additional pages that are imported on your Site, then you can check out the Dashboard > Pages > to remove those pages.

If the pages are not imported and you are seeing links in your Menus only then you can navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus > there edit the respective Menu > and remove that Menu Item from there.

If we still misunderstood then kindly please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots and your Site WP-ADMIN Login details so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

webdesignwetzlar
    Participant

Please see attache picture.
    for example when I go to the pages.
    there a 4 time the page “about us” avoible.
    And also all other pages are 4 times there.

But I need only one.

(there are 139 pages in total!
    All are some demo pages! So I do not wich pages are in use and which not?
    There should be a better way to remove all demo pages… or just import only one demo page!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Generally, the other Demo pages aren’t imported with the certain Demo import but on your Site, if they are having multiple other Demo pages then please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

webdesignwetzlar
    Participant

Hi anyhow I could not solve the problem.
    could you please check and remove not necessary pages ?
    Thank you, you will see that the editing and opening is very slow!
    Maybe you can also solve that problem.

Hello,

We have checked this concern on your Site, sorry to say but it would be difficult to analyze regarding the other Pages to which needs to be deleted and which are not. So, if you haven’t made any significant changes on your Site, we would recommend you to remove the current Demo once on your Site by going to the Dashboard > WoodMart > Prebuilt websites > there click on Remove content button and then re-import the Demo again. Then check back the concern again, hopefully you won’t find the issue again.

Further, if you have added your own Products on the Site then under the Remove content area you can uncheck the Products to remove to avoid removing the Products: https://snipboard.io/lJ2BS6.jpg

Regarding the Site Speed related concern, please try to create a separate Topic in this regard so that it can be accordingly checked and responded to.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)