Home Forums WoodMart support forum Description Tab logic – how to copy to other products

Description Tab logic – how to copy to other products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

OM26R
    Participant

Hi.
    I can’t understand the logic of description in that tab which is near Details, Shippment and etc.
    How to add this and how to copy the same description to all other products that needs this?

Export CSV – don’t see this, no info in your manual.

I can’t do this like a manual for all products, cause I have over 1k products in my shop.
    So I need some solution to description and copy that to \, let’s say, other 50 products that has the same description.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Description – is the main description on the product page.

Reviews are disabled in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product. It is not editable.

Additional tab (with the attributes) enter each attribute in the product page and disable showing on the product page. Not editable.

Additional tab (Shipping information) You can edit it in the Theme Settings > Single page > Tabs:

You will find the option to add more global tabs it means all the content added will be visible on all the products.

In addition, there is an option to add individual tab in the product page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

Best Regards

OM26R
    Participant

thank you for the reply. I don’t need that additional tabs, I’m talking about the Description tab – the main description. Is it possible to copy that formatted description in Elementor to other products? Or do I have to open each of my 1000+ products and edit it manually and save it?

I used themes before with WPBakery, as I remember I could export products and import Descriptions to other products with saving formatting. But on your theme and Elementor, I can’t understand how to do this.
    Any solutions?

OM26R
    Participant

Here you can see https://yadi.sk/i/8ILyOTDK12zmEg that description field “blocked” by Elementor, if I click back to WP editor it ruins everything I place in Elementor, for example, all that column, icons, and so on. It places it just in 1 column. I can’t understand why everybody suggests this Elementor if I have to copy description to every product manually – open, edit and save every 1000+ products.
    It’s a huge waste of time.

Hello,

Please check Elemento settings and make sure the Product page is enabled.

Elementor allows creating a template and insert in any page or product, you do not need to recreate it all from scratch. https://elementor.com/help/template-library/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

OM26R
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.
    I’ve watched that video and read the info on their website and if I understand them right I can make the template and insert it on any page, but I have to open every that page, so I have to open every 50 product pages with the same description and insert it and repeat that 1000+ time – nice time investment. I see no way to insert it massively. I’ve asked them about it on their forum – 1 week with no answer or I should pay them for Pro VIP super support but I don’t even know what their product can do.
    Did you work with Elementor?

Hello,

WoodMart theme, unfortunately, does not have any option to do it in bulk. This is Elementror, it is an independent plugin. Our theme has only added featured widgets but cannot change the functionality. You will have to insert the template in each product.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)