Home Forums WoodMart support forum design in translation page and default categories

design in translation page and default categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

maryamk
    Participant

Hello team,
    I have two home pages, one in English and one in Arabic .. however, the design in Arabic is changed somehow, i tried to make the same but it did not work

In addition, your default categories are still shown in the most selling items .. I want to remove them .. and also, instead of most selling items .. can I add the newest items??

Lastly, I tried to change the slider photo, it changed in the back-end but it did not in the front-end

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please refer to WPML documentation or support on the translation of the home page. You create the translation incorrectly.

In addition, your default categories are still shown in the most selling items .. What do you mean? You can delete all demo categories and create yours in the Dashboard > Products > Categories.

Best Regards

maryamk
    Participant

what about the slider?? i’m not able to change it in the front-end

maryamk
    Participant

what about moving the copyrights to the center??
    I’ve tried this css:

.copytext {
    text-align: center;
    float: none;
    }

however, it didn’t work

maryamk
    Participant

also, I want to remove a section you add to cart/checkout and order completed pages .. how to do that?? I checked the html blocks but found nothing related to it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the slider on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

2. The copyright is centered in the Theme Settings > Footer https://prnt.sc/thmh3u

3. Enter the page and disable the sidebar in the page settings https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)