Home Forums WoodMart support forum Design product categories pages link to categories in the header bottom menu?

Design product categories pages link to categories in the header bottom menu?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

princemusondaaa
    Participant

I what to design product categories pages and link them to categories in the header bottom menu. How can i do that. kindly help.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

How can i link product category pages designed with elementor to product categories in the header bottom menu? kindly help

Hello,

Add the Product Categories in the Menu. Try to create a menu from Appearance > Menu and add the categories. Then, Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure categories settings and choose the menu. If you want to use your own link try to add a custom link in the menu items and add your own url.

Best Regards.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

That way it works but .i am facing two major problems
    01.The categories images in the header menu are too large.(i used menu image plugin to load images on the category menu)
    02.The categories are not scrollable and on mobile looks messed up.
    note :If i use the carousal widget, how can i design the category pages?? .Because under carousal widget i have categories with right size of images i want and its scrollable on both desktop and mobile

princemusondaaa
    Participant

It works when i use custom link ,but I am facing two major problems
    01.The categories images in the header menu are too large.(i used menu image plugin to load images on the category menu)
    02.The categories are not scrollable and on mobile looks messed up.
    note :If i use the carousal widget, how can i design the category pages?? .Because under carousal widget i have categories with right size of images i want and its scrollable on both desktop and mobile

Hello,

01. Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit category and upload the Image for header menu.

02. scrolling can be achieved only by applying the overflow property, which is cutting off any content outside the initial element. Unfortunately, it does not have other solutions. In that case, you have to choose between scrolling and dropdowns. As an alternative solution, we recommend you reorganize your categories using parent categories and mega menu dropdowns, which take less vertical space and scrolling will not be needed.

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

How about styling categories is it possible ?

princemusondaaa
    Participant

I have managed to create with custom links, on laptop its perfect, on mobile and tablet only alignment is the problem. kindly help me with mobile & tablet CSS code that will help to align categories (custom links ) in the bottom header menu horizontally.

Hello,

Please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Site WP-ADMIN Login details

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL in the private area so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

My Site WP-ADMIN Login details

princemusondaaa
    Participant

My Site WP-ADMIN Login details
    https://topstoreemarket.com

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login URL in the private area so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Site WP-ADMIN Login details

Hello,

Try to use the mobile menu widget in the mobile header and configure the menu.

Please follow this guide and add the mobile menu.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

I understand about mobile menu sibebar. But want i really want is to put my custom links horizontally and scrollable in the header bottom of the mobile menu. If you can check my site on elementor mobile there my custom links have made two lines. i just want one single line and scrollable. kindly help

princemusondaaa
    Participant

how can i set categories has a button in the mobile sidebar to open all my categories?

Hello,

You can add the product categories widget in the top of the home page for mobile only and set the layout carousel.

Navigate to WoodMart > Header builder > edit default header (highlighted star icon) or you can go through the admin bar directly https://prnt.sc/Ct9ehRDvvDV9.

Switch to Mobile tab, add the mobile menu element and enable the option “Show Categories”
    https://snipboard.io/7cSPb5.jpg

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

01.I have failed to create categories layout carousel for mobile .kindly help
    02.How can i create all categories page like in the attached picture?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In the other thread I have responded to the same issue.
    Please check this topic:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-scrollable-header-categories-menu-with-images/

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Thanks I have managed.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Design product categories pages link to categories in the header bottom menu?’ is closed to new replies.