Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different CSS for Produkt Price with Discount

Different CSS for Produkt Price with Discount

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It would be nice to have product price with different collor for products with discounts (products only with discounts).
    I see that product price have same class “woocommerce-Price-amount amount” for both options (products with/without discount) so I dont know how to adjust.

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I suggest you change the color of the price by using advanced typography, please navigate to Theme Settings -> Typography -> Advanced -> create a rule with conditions related to price: https://take.ms/A5Nvz , and change color.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Yes, I have these two price font setted.
    But, I want to highligt (by color, or fontsize, etc… ) prices, that are after discount – with green color underlayed.
    Prices without discount (like underlayed with yellow color) will be without changes.

As on picture “price3” – product with discount has different price design like others – without discount.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)