Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page

Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Heiko
    Participant

Hi!
    I have some issues with the header.
    Until yesterday the header on every page was the same. Today I have different headers: On the shop (and each other side) I have the customized header. On the single product side I have the default header with the woodmarket logo.

1) I controlled the settings of the theme. There is no different header selected for the single product page. I tryed to change to a different header, saved, but the dropdown box does not keep the settings.
    2) I changed the default header as I thought this could be a workaround. But it has no influence.
    3) I deleted the default header hoping that this would solve the problem. No influence at all.

What is the reason for that behavior?
    Can I manipulate the Database or a Config file for the header on the single product page?
    Where are the headers stored? Why is the default header available after I deleted it?

Kind regards from Germany
    Heiko

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check PHP max input vars in Woocommerce > Status it should be 5000 min. Another reason may be cache plugins. If you have checked all and the problem persists, please grant us the site credentials inserting them in the Private content block below the message area we will check.

Best Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello Elise,

thank you for your reply. Caching (WP-Optimise) is now deactivated and cache deleted. PHP max input vars was 1000 and is now 5000.

The behaviour is still the same. Credentials in the private block. Please check.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Different Headers on Shop and Single Product page’ is closed to new replies.