Home Forums Basel support forum Different Image sizes on 2 product pages

Different Image sizes on 2 product pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

naxgo
    Participant

Hi guys,

first, thanks a lot for building this amazing theme! I think it’s one of the best things that happened to our shop in the last year 🙂

I have a couple of questions:

1. I want to set the product image size (Theme Settings > Product page > Product image size) of one particular product to “large” but have all the other products set to “medium”. Is this possible?

2. How can I change the position of the tabs (description, additional information etc.) on product page? I’m using the “default” setting and would like to have them right under the “Add to cart” button on the right side. Similar to the “compact” page design, but without the accordeon/scrolling elements.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ilya

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using our theme and for your kind words.

1. At the moment it is not possible with Basel. But we will take into account this feature request implement such function in our next update (in 5-8 days).

2. You can use Compact style and add this code snippet to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings to disable scroll

.product-design-compact .entry-summary .basel-scroll {
          position: static;
    }
    .product-design-compact .entry-summary .basel-scroll-content {
        position: static;
        overflow: visible;
    }
    .product-design-compact .entry-summary .basel-scroll-pane {
        display:none!important;
    }

Regards

naxgo
    Participant

Thanks a lot for you answer! Worked like a charm!

We’ll be waiting for the image size update 🙂 It is kinda critical for us, because we have a single product website, and the image is actually replaced by a tool where people can create designs by themselves. So it’s better to have more space for doing it.

Ilya

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we will include this feature in the next update 🙂

naxgo
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve seen that you implemented some changes in the new version but I’m still wondering how I can switch to a different image size on one product. Can you give me an advice?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just edit your product in admin panel and you will see this option there

Regards

naxgo
    Participant

Thanks a lot! Everything works now! 🙂

Since the update, the category menu turned into a dropdown menu (see picture in attachment). Do you know how we can make the permanently open? At least for desktop/tablet versions that would be much better.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can disable Product Categories accordion option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Widgets -> Toggle function for categories widget

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)