Home Forums WoodMart support forum different letter in the demo

different letter in the demo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nathamejia
    Participant

When I install the demo, I get another totally different letter, how can I change it so that it is reflected in the whole page? The letter of the products is very small; I already tried to do it from theme settings but it doesn’t save the changes.

Also I do not get the menu, the header or the footer.

I appreciate your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) You can change the font and font sizes from Typography Settings under Theme Settings >> typography.

You can read our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

2) And for the settings not saving please make sure that you have set both the addresses the same as mentioned in our detailed documentation:https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

Nathamejia
    Participant

Hello,
    I already cleaned cache and the changes in the font are not yet reflected.

In the typography I did not put any italic type style but it still appears, in the original demo it is a different letter than the one that is coming out

I would like the letter of the DEMO bakery especially for the products that are the most difficult to change

I appreciate your help

Hola,
    Ya limpie cache y aun no se ven reflejados los cambios en la tipografia.

En la tipografía no puse ningún estilo de letra cursiva pero sigue apareciendo, en la demo original es otra letra diferente a la que esta saliendo.

Me gustaría la letra de la DEMO bakery sobre todo para los productos que es lo mas difícil de cambiar

Agradezco su ayuda

NATHALIA MEJIA

Attachments:

Nathamejia
    Participant

another question …
    Why the page of the store and products is totally different, it seems as if it were not on the them Woodmart that is active, but on another theme, could it be that the FLOWERS theme was not installed correctly?

otra pregunta …
    Porque la pagina de la tienda y de productos sale totalmente diferente?, parece como si no estuviera sobre el tema WOODMART que se encuentra activo, sino sobre otro theme, sera que no quedo bien instalado el tema FLOWERS?

Attachments:

Hello,

I have logged into your website and deactivated Page layer and PopularFX Website Templates plugins and all the issues are fixed.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/844b840f24477ff5e052a2fecd4a5f59

Which clears that the issue is not from our theme. I have reactivated the plugins back on your website. You can try deactivating yourself.

Best Regards.

Nathamejia
    Participant

Hello, I still do not get the menu, nor the header, nor the footer, the letter of the products does not change, it remains the same with the previous theme which comes by default in wordpress, the store does not load in elementor, an error appears and it continues to be displayed with the previous theme, same as the products

I appreciate you can help me solve this, I do not know why the previous topic continues to load if it has already been deleted 🙁
    —————————————-

Hola, aun no me sale el menu, ni el header, ni el footer, la letra de los productos no cambia sigue igual con la del tema anterior que viene por defecto en wordpress, la tienda no carga en elementor sale error y se sigue visualizando con el tema anterior. al igual que los productos

agradezco me puedas ayudar a solucionar esto, no se porque se sigue cargando el tema anterior si ya se elimino 🙁

NATHALIA MEJIA

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check what is wrong with the layout.

Nathamejia
    Participant

Hi Artem !!

Thank you!! Yes, it was perhaps a plugin that I had previously, they have already been deactivated and it is fully working.

One last question, there are different details in the store and the products with the original demo, can it be adjusted?
    * I send you a screenshot

And finally, how can I change the letter to the products?

The rest is working perfectly, thank you very much for your help !!, It is my first time using woodmart I really like its interface and I am already learning more about how to configure it, for more future uses in my clients’ stores.

—————————————————————

Hola Artem!!

Mil gracias!! si era tal vez un plugin que tenia anteriormente, ya fueron desactivados y quedo funcionando totalmente.

Una ultima pregunta, hay unos detalles diferentes en la tienda y los productos con la demo original, se puede ajustar?
    * Te envío unas capturas de pantalla

y por ultimo ¿Cómo le puedo cambiar la letra a los productos?

De resto esta funcionando perfectamente, muchas gracias por tu ayuda!!, es mi primera vez usando woodmart me gusta mucho su interfaz y ya voy conociendo mas de como configurarlo, para mas usos a futuro en las tiendas de mis clientes.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out.

1. You can customize the header layout, colors and elements with our header builder. Read our documentation for this https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

2. Related products should have similar product tags and categories https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-3

3. Try to set footer 1 column in Theme Settings -> Footer.

4. Shop page title image can be set in Dashboard -> Pages -> Shop.

Kind Regards

Nathamejia
    Participant

Hello, thank you very much for your help, the store is now configured.

Thanks!!
    ————————————————————-

Hola, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, ya quedo configurada la tienda.

Gracias!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘different letter in the demo’ is closed to new replies.