Home Forums Basel support forum Different Slider Than Revolution Slider?

Different Slider Than Revolution Slider?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RustyBread
    Participant

Hi

I was wondering if there is a different home page slider I could use instead of Revolution Slider? I have found out that Revolution Slider is loading slow and slowing down my theme and my website loading times. So I have to find a different slider.

I got a different slider called “Slider” in WPBakery before do you guys have this one available? Or what is your suggestion for a different home page slider?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you don’t need animated effects but simply light slider you can use our Banners Carousel element. Set it to show 1 item per view and add some images banners inside it.

Regards

RustyBread
    Participant

Thank you that should work for me.

I have another issue. There seems to be an extra white space on my header and its making it look bigger. The height looks really big for the header. The line over by my account looks weird cause its bigger than the line.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can control the height for your header via Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout.

Regards

RustyBread
    Participant

No matter what height I set for the header it still shows up weird. Take a look at my site now with the slider. Its like bigger header for some reason and looks weird.

It always has a extra white space at the bottom of it.

It almost looks like it pushes the first slider content down a little bit because at the bottom of my next content below the slider its right up against it.

RustyBread
    Participant

I attached a pic of what I mean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, by default all header layouts have a standard bottom margin. You can compensate this white gap adding some negative margin top for the first row on your page. Set -40px for example.

Regards

RustyBread
    Participant

So I am trying to get the banner carousel element working for me and I almost have it I just need 1 thing.

How do I stretch the image to be full width on all devices? (Mobile, desktop etc.)? I tried using stretch row and content but it dosnt work for some reason.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us a link and screenshot of what do you have at the moment so we can check it?

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)