Home Forums Basel support forum Difficult to prepare home page it does not appear

Difficult to prepare home page it does not appear

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

muna
    Participant

I suffer from the problem of not adjusting the home page ๐Ÿ™
    The slider is also not shown on the home page
    Is there an explanation and clarification in pictures or video?
    I am waiting for your help

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch to the parent theme if you use the child and provide your site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

muna
    Participant

I worked hard but to no avail ๐Ÿ™
    Please explain how to set up the home page of the site for the appearance of the slide and product categories

muna
    Participant

I’ve made a import to the template template which makes working easier and explained the picture to me, thank you

Hello,

In order to set the home page, navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and set the home page from the drop-down list.

As for the other problems, please navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and install and activate all, if it does not help, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

muna
    Participant

Thank you so much for help but I also have trouble importing pages showing me when editing the page in this format (code)?
    All pages work? Is the problem of hardness editing? I do not know ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

muna
    Participant

All plug-ins are enabled as well as template-specific additions

Attachments:

Hello,

When you insert the shortcode of the page switch to the text mode http://prntscr.com/nbg71d

Best Regards

muna
    Participant

Even with the selection of the text shown in the code, I do not know if it is normal in the edit box or not

muna
    Participant

Even with the selection of the text shown in the code, I do not know if it is normal in the edit box or not
    ุŒุŒ

muna
    Participant

new

Attachments:

Hello,

I mean in this mode you copy – paste, you cannot edit in this mode, switch to the Backend mode.

Best Regards

muna
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I switched to backend mode and saw everything clearly. I began to realize the terrible mold little by little

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Difficult to prepare home page it does not appear’ is closed to new replies.