Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dimensions – dont appear on signal product page

Dimensions – dont appear on signal product page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

linking.fashion007
    Participant

i dont want show only Dimensions single product page so do u have any solution for it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

linking.fashion007
    Participant

i want to add prodct discount in Filter shop page so how can i do it
    i find in Widgets but i cant found discount option u can see below image about my concern

Attachments:

linking.fashion007
    Participant

for free shipping i want to set goal by weight kg so how can i do that u can see below image

Attachments:

Hello,

Description – is the main description on the product page.

Reviews are disabled in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product. It is not editable.

Additional tab (with the attributes) enter each attribute in the product page and disable showing on the product page. Not editable.

Additional tab (Shipping information) You can edit it in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#shipment_delivery

Please check the Theme Settings > Single product > Elements to see the option to show the attributes as the table, instead of the short description.

Best Regards

linking.fashion007
    Participant

This is my three ticket ID whose reply is I have not found it properly then please reply to me step by step with ticket ID.

#496395- Can u meke for me php snipped for disable [Dimensions] in single product page

#496604- Read care fully what i am saying about [want to show inside filter product discount option] in shop page otherwise u can attached image

#496609- now shipping bar calculate by price but i want to calculate by [weight kg] Reviews Woodmart >Theme Settings > Shop > Free shipping bar

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality and our support does not cover customization of Woocommerce as per your needs. You will need to find a plugin covering your needs.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

linking.fashion007
    Participant

Can you tell me which is the cashe clear plugin for woodmart theame I also used WP rocket and lightspeed cashe for clear cashe and speed up to my website but both of them in the process. If some loading happens or if there is any break theme then can you tell me which is the best cashe Clear plugin for woodmart theme
    u can see below attached image

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check this manual and follow its instructions: https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021#Step_4

Best Regards

linking.fashion007
    Participant

hey bro i dont want to show date on review so how can i off it. if u dont have any option on/off so can u make Custom CSS for it

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the page URL, we will give you custom CSS to hide the lines.

Best Regards

linking.fashion007
    Participant

#502082 u can check this url

https://f4mart.com/product/6-section-wardrobe-skubb/?attribute_pa_color=gray

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make sure you have added the weight to the product editing mode: https://gyazo.com/8bfcbb5290f9ed116ae5f02050a511b5

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)