Home Forums WoodMart support forum disable animation in add to cart button

disable animation in add to cart button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marccc44
    Participant

Hello Xtemos,

I have the same question as the person down here.
    But the codes doesent do anything for me.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/disable-animation-in-add-to-cart-button/

Kind regards,
    Marc

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to visit your website. The login details you sent are also not working.

Please disable the maintenance mode to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

marccc44
    Participant

You can enter the site.

When you scroll down to trending there you will find the animation.

Kind rergards,
    Marc

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .woodmart-add-btn>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .product-grid-item .woodmart-add-btn>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small):not(.add-small-button) .woodmart-add-btn>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small):not(.add-small-button) .woodmart-add-btn>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-button .hover-mask>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-button .hover-mask>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-info-alt .product-actions>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-info-alt .product-actions>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-standard .btn-add>a:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-hover-standard .btn-add>a:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-footer .add-to-cart-loop:focus span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label), .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-footer .add-to-cart-loop:hover span:not(.woodmart-tooltip-label) {
        transform: none!important;
    }
    .product-grid-item .woodmart-add-btn>a:before, .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small):not(.add-small-button) .woodmart-add-btn>a:before, .woodmart-hover-button .hover-mask>a:before, .woodmart-hover-info-alt .product-actions>a:before, .woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn>a:before, .woodmart-hover-standard .btn-add>a:before, .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-footer .add-to-cart-loop:before {
        content: none!important;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)