Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable dummy content links on blog page

Disable dummy content links on blog page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sophie
    Participant

Where can I disable the dummy content links at the end of my blog page ? I throw away the pictures but the square-parts are still visible and clickable…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It seems to be a Pre-Footer block selected on your Site which is previewing. Kindly, please go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter > there remove the Block selected: https://snipboard.io/6I8qZe.jpg

Best Regards

sophie
    Participant

Thanks for your reply !
    I follow your advice but I don’t see how I can disable the prefooter content ?
    See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The way to disable the Prefooter block is to simply remove the HTML Block selected under the HTML Block area of the Prefooter option under the Theme Settings.

For the time being, we had already removed the Block selected there and that’s how it got removed from your Site.

Best Regards

sophie
    Participant

Ok but it’s still there on my website. I don’t understand why.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

sophie
    Participant

OK here they are

sophie
    Participant

Found it ! It was a HTML block.
    Thanks
    Guillaume

Hello,

Right now, as we have checked your Site with the provided Logins the Prefooter Block is still selected under the Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter: https://snipboard.io/7XQwrx.jpg

We have now removed the Block and it is also removed from the Site preview.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)