Home Forums Basel support forum Disable ecommerce

Disable ecommerce

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

daniger
    Participant

Good afternoon! I want to make a query, I recently bought this theme for wordpress because I liked a lot.
    Anyway , for now I need not sell my products online form . I just want to upload products.

So I just want to upload products , without the customer can sign up or buy. You recommend me to also install woocomerce ? I can disable those options to just upload my catalog?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme.

Of course you can install woocommerce and use it without shopping features. Just turn on “Catalog mode” option in Theme Settings -> Catalog mode and it will do this for you.

Regards

daniger
    Participant

Thanks! Please, I make a query. I need my website can be displayed in spanish and english. You recommend me some special plugin that is compatible with the theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme is fully compatible and can be translated with WPML or Loco Translate. Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3loFwqqOQ9z-YTcnplK8w

daniger
    Participant

Thank you! Sorry, I have a new question haha. It is that as the project progresses, I have some new questions .

On the page of each product, I can create custom tabs? In shaping the theme , I saw that there is the option of adding an additional tab , but it is the same information for all products…
    I need to add different information to each product in a separate tab of the description. This is possible?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, our theme doesn’t have an option to set custom tabs for each product.

daniger
    Participant

Oh, really is a shame. I hope that soon may develop, because it is a very useful function.

I make another query, I can disable the valuations of products? And how do I create a page for a list of all products look? And not only the listed at home

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

What do you mean by “disable the valuations of products”? You can create a new page via Dashbaord -> Pages -> Add new. There you will be able to add any products with our “Products” element with Visual Composer.

Regards

daniger
    Participant

I want that the users to enter my website, can’t comment on products. But I find the option to disable that option.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use this plugin to remove “Reviews” entirely on your web-site https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-woocommerce-reviews/

Just set “Main Layout” to be “1 Column” in Page Settings area in admin panel for this page.

Regards

daniger
    Participant

Hi! I have a question , my website has to be multilingual (English and Spanish ) . With the ‘Loco translate’ I can do that automatically , depending on the user’s location , language is set ?
    O

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m afraid there is no such option in Loco Translate plugin. We didn’t test our theme with user’s location detection.

Regards

daniger
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer. I worked with polylang and it worked great 🙂
    I make a query more, please .
    You have a particular way to optimize the theme? Because are some resources that take a long time to load, and return to the slow website.
    I installed wp3 cache to speed up a little browsing keeping the cache, but still slow loading certain components of the theme.

I hope to answer, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Site optimization is a complex process. It includes optimizing all resources like images, styles, scripts, server optimization like gzip compression and browser cache and other. From theme side, we have done all the necessary steps. Almost all other aspects may be covered by w3 total cache and some require server optimization. GTmetrix service will help you with this task and give you much more suggestions and instructions.

daniger
    Participant

Good afternoon, I have a question, please.
    In my cat-laser.com/nuevo website the list of products is on the home page. You can change the style of the names of the products? I want the name of the products have a larger font. I ask because these products are placed through tools theme.
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

You can easily increase font size for your products title by adding this code snippet to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.product-grid-item .product-title a {
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)