Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable OWL carousel on mobile stops working after update

Disable OWL carousel on mobile stops working after update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello,
    The feature disable OWL carousel on mobile causes error that products can not be scrolled in the new version. I had to disable it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, enable this option and send us a screenshot where we can see this problem on your website and check.

Kind Regards

pretobrazza
    Participant

To everyone who has a similar problem with the owl caroussel on mobile and the >performance>JS disable button set to ‘ON’ for mobile after the update to 6.3 ..
    WP-Rocket put a notice to update the woodmart core plugin (which didn’t happen automatically during the update of the template via WP). I updated it to 1.0.32, cleared the cache and everything works fine now.

Rom2021
    Participant

Unfortunately,it is not the case for me.
    You can check the video here…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will fix this bug in our next small update that will be released today.

Kind Regards

Rom2021
    Participant

hello, this problem is solved, but there are other problems regarding the behaviour of backing to the top on the shop page and cart page.
    This feature is great, but when turning back it is a bit strange: the title or the message is have covered by the header.
    You can check them with there videos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it is how this feature works in our theme on the shop page. As for the cart page, it comes with the WooCommerce plugin by default and our theme doesn’t have any influence on this at all.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)