Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable scroll to top when selecting product variation on shop page

Disable scroll to top when selecting product variation on shop page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

EyeMuse
    Participant

Hello, Good day!

Can you kindly help us disable the scrolling when selecting a product variation?
    Video: https://www.loom.com/share/067eb23fe7b745d1a6c32af74c555b66

I already deactivated this setting – https://www.screencast.com/t/QliyZEMDwX, on the theme but still it is scrolling up.

Can you kindly advise?
    Thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

EyeMuse
    Participant

Hello there,
    I already did a plugin conflict test on the site but still no luck.
    Also, the number of products on the shop is not displaying properly. It was set to 15 but only displays 14 on the first page. Can you check that also?

I’ll attach the login of the staging site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins temporarily disabled so we can test this.

EyeMuse
    Participant

Hello, Good day!

I deactivated all plugins except for woocommerce, woodmart core, and elementor builder.
    Can you kindly check the issue, now?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version and switch to the parent theme temporarily.

Kind Regards

EyeMuse
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any other option other than updating the theme? I already tried updating the theme before and it broke the site layout and some of the other functionality. It would be a long work fixing it.

Kindly advise, thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is necessary to update the theme to check the problem. In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kinds of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)