Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable variations issue

Disable variations issue

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Hello!
    Have a question about product variation disable function. I have product with 3 variable attributes. If I click on value of one of attributes, values of other attributes become disable if there are not enable in this combination. It’s good.

But now i have created new product with so much values of this attributes. And this function with disabling variations don’t work. Now if I click on value of one of attributes values of other attributes don’t become disable. There stay active. And when I select value of third attribute, opening popup, where info about this combination not avaible.

I don’t understand, what the reason of difference? You have any limit on the number of variations?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am afraid that the issue is caused by the variable product configuration. Make sure all the variations have the price and stock.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

I have checked this now. All variations have price and stock.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Done)

Hello,

When I enter the site I see this instead of the dashboard https://prnt.sc/tvi5yz

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Check private content

Hello,

Still the same.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Hello)
    Done, try again.

Hello,

I need Admin rights user to check the settings.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Oh, sorry)
    Updated rights to admin.

Hello,

I am testing two products which you provided and both of them are selected properly and added into the cart. https://prnt.sc/tvmu4h

Do you have the problem now? How can I reproduce the problem?

When I checked the products in the conditions of the plugins not deactivated I saw variations did not work.

Best Regards.

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Yes, I have problem now. Try to select values like on a screen. When you will select three values there is “not in stock” popup will be open.
    But on the second product (where little variaions) when I select one value of one attribute, not in stock values of other attributes are disable and gray color.

Attachments:

Hello,

You have added the attribute items, however, you have not created the variation for all the attribute items. This combination does not exist, that is why you cannot select it.

Try to create the variation from all the attributes and check again.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

Yes, I intentionally didn’t add some of variations, because I don’t have this combinations. So, in my another product I didn’t add some combinations too. And when I click on one value, other values become gray (disable, because there are no variations)(check screen). But in this product there are not become gray. What the reason?

Attachments:

Hello,

If the variation does not exist it cannot be added to the cart. You can try on a default Storefront theme and you will have the same. Our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

I think, you don’t understand, what I mean. Let’s go again.
    I have two products. In one product when I select “0,45” (check screen) the “DEEP MAT” become gray (disable) because I don’t have this combination! It’s good.

But on another product, where I use more values, but the same attributes, if i click on “0,45” the “DEEP MAT” don’t become gray, but I don’t have this variation too! Why this happens.

Attachments:

Hello,

It does matter how many attributes you have added and what ones.

Only created variations matter https://prnt.sc/tvsc5o you can add to the cart only these combinations. This product does not have a variation with thickness 0.45, all those are 0.5 only.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

You don’t understand, what I mean.
    Let’s check this product: http://cr24385.tmweb.ru/product/metallocherepicza-monterrey/
    I don’t have combination “0,45” + “DEEP MAT”. If i click on “0,45” the “DEEP MAT” must be disabled (gray color), because I don’t have this combination in variations.
    But when I click “0,45”, nothing happend. The “DEEP MAT” stay avaiable.

Hello,

Please check how it works on the Storefront theme. Our theme does not have the option to disable not existing products. Swatches duplicate the product attribute functionality, just changing the view.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

It’s don’t work in Storefront, because this theme don’t support “label” view for variations.

It’s so strange, that one product work correct, another – don’t work. I see, that there is must be “swatch-disabled” class for disabled variations. But in my product it’s don’t work.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/tw4b0m and https://prnt.sc/tw4b9p

It works in the same way on the Storefront. As I have already told the swatches are visually modified Woocommerce attributes and our theme does not influence the functionality.

Best Regards

Kiyik1998
    Participant

I have found the answer for my problem. The reason was in woocommerce limit for variations. I have changed it using code and now it works good. Thank you)

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Disable variations issue’ is closed to new replies.