Home Forums WoodMart support forum DISABLING LINKS TO PRODUCT PAGES

DISABLING LINKS TO PRODUCT PAGES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shaq29
    Participant

I’m aiming to create a streamlined experience for customers by removing the time spent on individual product pages.

Can the links to all product pages be disabled on my site?

Hello,

The shop page shows all the products on the site. I think you need to find a plugin for this purpose. We have not tested any plugin on this issue so we can hardly recommend it.

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

Sorry, when I referenced the “product page” I wasn’t referring to the shop page.

I was referring to the individual product pages for each item in my store. I have zero problems with the way the shop page functions.

I’m inquiring whether or not I can disable the link that sends users to the individual product pages of an item when clicking on them.

I’m hoping to have all of my products listed on the shop page as per usual but without the ability to access the product pages from there. This way customers will only be able to search for products and add them to their cart, rather than spending time accessing the individual pages of products.

Hello,

The default Woocommerce does not provide the option and our theme does not either.

Please try to find a plugin. We have not tested any plugins that is why we cannot recommend it.

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

Understood, thank you.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)