Home Forums WoodMart support forum Discount countdown timer

Discount countdown timer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

merlini
    Participant

Hi!
    If i used standart WooCommerce functional set up discount price -30% from date to date – countdown timer is OK, work fine.
    But its super busy to set up everything by myself.
    So i have installed Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce from this guys AlgolPlus and set discount rules date from date to… the specified discount appears in the product card, but there is no countdown timer.
    Sorry for my english, waiting for the answer! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Sorry but we could not help you with this as the issue is from a third party plugin.

We provide support services within our theme and this is out of our theme support scope.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

merlini
    Participant

Please add opportunity to set up timer on products with in few seconds.
    This is super boaring to do that manually.

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)