Home Forums WoodMart support forum Discrepancy between simple and variable products with Subscriptions

Discrepancy between simple and variable products with Subscriptions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xplrr
    Participant

There is a discrepancy in the behaviour of simple and variable products when All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions is active:

SIMPLE PRODUCT (WRONG BEHAVIOUR)
    a) First time you select a simple, subscription product, it adds it to the cart (the success message appears just below the header). The user never gets to define if they want to buy it once or subscribe and save.
    b) the second time you select a simple product, it goes to the product page, where you have to select the quantity again.

VARIABLE PRODUCT (RIGHT BEHAVIOUR)
    a) Quantity fiel does not appear right away.
    b) When selected, it opens a layer on top of the product grid with all the options.
    c) Then, you can select the subscription option you want, set the quantity and add to cart.

The simple product behavior is a bug that needs correction. Can you correct this for me?

—————————
    Other questions:

1) Can I remove the attribute swatches that first appear for variable products on the grid, before clicking the button?
    2) After clicking the button and going to the new layer on top of the grid product, Can I set the attribute name in the same line as the attribute swatches? And, remove the “X clean” message (shown in spanish as “x limpiar”)
    3) How can I align to the left the radio buttons, and put the first price below the first radio button?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This issue relates to Woocommerce and Subscription plugin that is not covered by our support. Please contact the plugin support.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)