Home Forums WoodMart support forum Display filters on Shop Page

Display filters on Shop Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hugob34
    Participant

Hello, I can not display the attributes filters on the Shop page. In “Appearance” > ” Widgets” > Shop filters: I tried with “old widgets” and filter with products by attributes but there is no preview available.
    Is this due to the fact that the number of products per category is always 0 while the poster is ok or this is another problem. I don’t know. Does any one have the same problem?

Best regards

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables.

Then check back.

Best Regards

Hugob34
    Participant

Hello,

No sorry this does not work. The meters category of products are still at zero and I do not have.
    I do have in Shop Widget Area a Woodmart Woocommerce Layered Nav section with the brands. But nothing is displayed.

lesny
    Participant

Try this:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to disable Table usage in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced.

Then check back.

Best Regards

Hugob34
    Participant

hello,
    I tried but it still doesn’t work. I don’t know if I should uninstall the theme or woocommerce.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Hugob34
    Participant

Hello, I disable all third-party plugins. What can I do now?

Best regards

Hello,

I have found that you have not assigned any products to the categories and attributes. Please assign the products first then the filters will show in the sidebar: https://ibb.co/xHfz6kS

Best Regards.

Hugob34
    Participant

I’ve already done that. By clicking 0, you can see the associated products. And it’s the same problem for categories.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

No products are assigned to the attribute items. You need to assign the attributes to the products then check back.

Please read the following documentation for help:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/#:~:text=Go%20to%3A%20Products%20%3E%20Add%20Product,Select%20Add.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)