Home Forums Basel support forum Display information if logged in

Display information if logged in

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ZCD
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I know this is probably more of a customization request – but I’m so close! Basically, we’re working on a wholesale website for a client based on your theme – it’s all coming together really nicely – I just wanted to know what the best way for us to hide/display some dynamic information (saved via custom fields hooks) of a product.

Currently – everything works – using this code (in hidden section) – but for some reason, all the code to call the saved information is stripped from the content section – what’s the best way to make it call it dynamically? Do I create a new function?

Thanks in advanced for your help!

ZCD.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your code seems to be correct and it may require deep analyze from our side to see why it doesn’t work as you want. Sorry, but it is out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards

ZCD
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you for replying – you already helped us alot, it’s ok if it’s outside of scope support! I wonder what it’s called, that you need to create a function that does all of that before it’s called in with that function?

Thanks anyway guys!

ZCD.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but don’t actually understand what do you mean ๐Ÿ™

ZCD
    Participant

Like when we echo the “<?php echo get_post_meta( $post->ID, ‘_text_field’, true );?>” string gets lost, and just doesn’t render.. Is there a way to make it perform the above code for the relevant item in functions only?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t get it while we don’t see a full code of the script you are talking about.

ZCD
    Participant

See the attachment?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It should look like this

echo "<strong>SKU: " . get_post_meta( $post->ID, 'key', true) . "</strong>";

Regards

ZCD
    Participant

You are the best Artem……. I wish I could give you another 5 stars….

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are always glad to help you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Display information if logged in’ is closed to new replies.