Home Forums WoodMart support forum display problem

display problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jimmy-17
    Participant

Hello, I use the ultimate affiliate pro and ultimate membership pro plugins, when I access my wishist from my customer account, the wishlist button changes its name. (see video)
    Could you fix this problem? Please, thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMCM3leKLKIycfRoz3leyrlEAPzluysV/view?usp=sharing

Hello,

This is the issue of the plugins conflict which is not covered by our support. Please contact the plugin support of affiliate pro and ultimate membership pro plugins

Best Regards

jimmy-17
    Participant

Hello, I contacted the author of the ultimate affiliate pro and ultimate membership pro plugins, he told me that the display inconsistency problem can only be solved with a small customization of the theme.

What should we do then?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What kind of customization do they mean? This function works well without plugin then they influence this functionality somehow. We don’t know why it happens because we don’t know its codebase.

jimmy-17
    Participant

Hello, the problem comes from the theme (related to yith wishlist plugin) because when I install other wishlist plugins I don’t face this problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we don’t regret this. But the fact is that it happens with those plugins only. It means that they influence this functionality somehow. They said that some simple customization should be done, but what kind of changes do they mean?

jimmy-17
    Participant

Hello, here is the message provided to me by the author of the plugin:
    ” The process is pretty straight and based on Woo hooks.
    If that theme manage Woo tabs in a different ways than Woo does it may creates inconsistent display but that’s beyond the UMP workflow and is more likely a custom approach from Theme side so they should know better where to looking for any issue.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Indeed Team”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We display it with the following code

https://gyazo.com/d1dee6e76d9cd631cc2d6e1bca0016a8

and it takes the title for wishlist page by ID https://gyazo.com/65da3daa42e07bb92cd32caf1fae97d9

File with this code is located in woocommerce/myaccount/navigation.php.

So the problem is that the title or page ID is overridden somehow.

jimmy-17
    Participant

Hello, could you provide me with your email address so that I can forward it to the author of the plugin, you can communicate more easily. Please, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is my email xtemos.studio@gmail.com

jimmy-17
    Participant

Ok thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this information doesn’t help you solve the problem. In this situation, we suggest you to hide that menu item if it doesn’t work well with third-party plugins like that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)