Home Forums WoodMart support forum Displaying image caption under product images on product page

Displaying image caption under product images on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BVEdgie
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t find the way to display the caption text of each product image under each image on product pages.
    See attached.

Thanks for your help.
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enable Images captions on Photo Swipe lightbox in the Theme Settings > Product page > Images. The option displays caption texts below images when you open the photo swipe popup. Captions can be added to your images via the Media library.

Best Regards

BVEdgie
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thanks but I already did that and it’s not what I need.
    Caption (or description) img should be explicitly displayed on the product page.

Best regards

Hello,

That was the only option. Unfortunately, the caption you want is not possible to implemnt. Perhaps you can try to search for a plugin.

Best Regards

BVEdgie
    Participant

Hello,

It’s not exactly the answer I was waiting for.
    Could you please give us a trick/code snippet to do that?

Best regards

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have any code. The product page is the Woocommerce template and our support does not cover complicated customization of Woocommerce. Sometimes we can give custom CSS for minor changes, however, in this case, please try to search for a plugin.

Best Regards

BVEdgie
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I don’t think it’s too difficult to give us a snippet for this. Can you ask your dev team, please?
    Otherwise, I’m not sure why I paid for support for two years for… no help (?).

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, there is no quick solution to this request and we don’t have working instructions for this, unfortunately. Such additional code customizations are out of theme support scope according to Envato Support Policy https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
    We can return your money back if you request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)