Home Forums WoodMart support forum Displaying price in the middle of short description

Displaying price in the middle of short description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

katyp
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have an issue, currently the price of the product is being displayed right under the product title. Is there anyway I can hide it from there & show the price in the middle of the product short description?

Right now I’ve tried adding price in form of a short-code but I know that’s not a long term or successful solution.

Would appreciate any help.
    Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Sorry, but there is no option in theme settings to display the prices as you mentioned.

Because the products are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

katyp
    Participant

Thanks Aizaz!

Okay, so I’ve taken these steps :

1. Used display: none; to hide the default woocommerce price display.

2. Then used this tutorial to create a short code for displaying price : https://wpbeaches.com/add-woocommerce-product-price-as-a-shortcode/

3. Added the shortcode to my short description panel.

Just wanted to know, how can I display the variable pricing or sale pricing in this format as well. And also if that’s even possible? And what is the viability of this solution in the long term?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry, but we could not help you with this because the products are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

We provide support services within our theme and this is out of our scope.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)