Home Forums Basel support forum Documentation lacks of content.

Documentation lacks of content.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bioterrarium
    Participant

I’have not big problems at the moment with your template, have some minors, but I figured out that your documentation lacks of content, it’s very not detailed enough.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please describe your problems and question so we can help you here on the forum and note them to add to the documentation in the future?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Hi i think that so many areas that are not so much detailed, as for example seems to me that there is nothing about the widget cart, as for just and example one of my minor problems actually is that the widget cart currency is not the same of woo commerce currency.

Best regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

The currency problem is actually on safari web browser on chrome looks good.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Shopping cart widget comes with WooCommerce plugin so there is can’t be any documentation from our side. Try to clear your safari browser cache and cookies. It may happen if you just changed the currency in your WooCommerce configuration.

Regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Oh sorry my fault I thought that some option like customisation(design) was template build-in, anyway what about customisation and set-up of the top bar? It’really hard to put the code for having some features like shortcodes and text formatted properly.

<i class=”fa fa-phone-square” style=”color:white;”> </i> OUR PHONE NUMBER: <span style=”margin-left:10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(125,125,125,0.3);”>+77 (756) 334 876</span> there is actually only this one example built in

some other examples in documentation about customisation of the top bar should be interesting.

Thanks for your patience

regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we will take your suggestion into account and try to extend our documentation with more examples.

Kind Regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Thanks this is very cool! And what about sidebars template feauture? 🙂

Regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, what do you mean by sidebar templates?

Bioterrarium
    Participant

I don’t know is template is right term, anyway I talking about this, I don’t see any info in documentation about this feature.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it is our theme function and here is how it works:

1. You create your custom sidebars and them some names.

2. Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add any widgets you want to those sidebars.

3. Finally, you can use these custom sidebars with your desired widgets to particular pages in Dashboard -> Pages using custom sidebar option https://gyazo.com/ace7ba8a1faa8c9913aec10e4a23fff1

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)