Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dokan Fatal error

Dokan Fatal error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Youssif
    Participant

I faced this error before and you fixed it well, when I started a new host and activated Dokan plugin, I faced the error again, I need to fix this error and also need know the reason of happening and how to fix it

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function dokan_geo_filter_form() in /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): woodmart_dokan_add_map_before_main_content(”) #1 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php(51): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #4 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/zfgf29rkd…’) #5 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/zfgf29rkd…’) #6 /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/zfgf29rkd…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/zfgf29rkdmo9/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php on line 81

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version where we fixed this error.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)