Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dokan Issues – Icons not showing

Dokan Issues – Icons not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

maltgeorge
    Participant

Hi

I have Dokan Pro installed on my Woodmart site and I have the following issues:

None of the icons in the vendor dashboard show

When adding a new product, the “add gallery image” button does not work and icon does not show
    On the store page there is a “share” button which opens a popup, in this popup should be the social icons, but they do not show.

I have noticed searching in the forum that others have had the same issue, but I couldn’t see any resolution, I’m hoping there is one.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

maltgeorge
    Participant

I have not tried with Storefront theme, but I have with Astra, Dolan theme and a couple of the default WordPress themes. With all of those the issues I mentioned are not present, this makes me confident that it is an issue with Woodmart theme.

I have also deactivated all other plugins to check it isn’t caused by one of them.

I can try with Storefront if you insist, but I cannot see how that would make any difference.

Thank you
    George

Hello,

Please make the full backup-up of the site and test on the Storefront theme. Let us know if the problem occurs on our theme only.

Best Regards

maltgeorge
    Participant

I did and it only happens on the Woodmart theme.

Hello,

Please insert the vendor access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)