Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dokan more products carousel

Dokan more products carousel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, how do I get the products of the same seller (more seller products) that dokan shows on the single product page, to be displayed as a carousel?

There are 3 screenshots. It seems that woodmart does not have integration with dokan.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You will need to create the tags and assign them to the product and then show the products by tags using the Product Grid widget: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/products-element-grid-or-carousel/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Sorry. I probably didn’t explain the problem well.

on the main product page, dokan shows the main product and adds a tab that automatically shows more products uploaded by the same seller (same store).

It seems that there is no way to control those products. it shows them huge and in 1 row of three products. if the seller has more products, it makes another row below and shows another three. and so it goes on.

– How do I do to show them like woodmart does in the same way as with “related products” for example. –
    I am sending a screenshot from another multi-vendor ecommerce site.

the “frequently bought together” function is not available for Dokan sellers (dokan stores) unfortunately.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please contact the Dokan plugin support on this issue. WoodMart supports the Dokan plugin at the same time, the WoodMart theme cannot change its functionality.

The issue you describe relates to Dokan functionality.

Best Regards

Of course I asked at dokan and also on their forum.
    They say they prefer to let the Theme take care of everything that has to do with styles and ways to display the products.

The solution you sent me of adding tags with the name of each store could be used to solve this problem momentarily. I would use elementor to add an html block with a cartusel that would show products based on tags.

But I send you a screenshot (screenshot 1) where it looks like it is Woodmart that does not take into account “more products from the seller”.

Could you ask for the developers opinion and maybe add an option to allow elementor to take products from the same seller and show them in a carousel (screenshot 2).

My idea is to show below the single product, a carousel with more products from the same seller. As it is I have no control over the size of the product images, over the number of products, and neither over the style (slider, grid, etc).

Then I would show below the related products slider, etc.

I’m probably doing something wrong, but when I choose the option to show sidebar on the single product page, it lets me place the widget that shows the “recently viewed products”. But if I remove the sidebar it stops showing them (for example under related products).

The other problem that I can not solve is that when I activate the catalog mode of woodmart, the chat button disappears on the single product page. this is intended in this way? or is it a bug in the theme or in my installation.

thanks

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attachments:

Hello,

For now, there is no option to show other vendor products. We will consider adding this feature in one of our further updates.

Best Regards

ok, just to be clear, it is not any “problem” of functioning of dokan (which has many), it is only that woodmart does not give style to this function, You can not indicate the number of products to display, or the number of rows, columns, or put them in a carousel. I hope woodmart can do it in a future update.

As it does with another woocommerce function, such as related products.
    Ok. another dokan function to disable.

if you want you can close this thread. thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

WoodMart provides the option to configure the related products for both: default product layout and custom created by the builder.

If this option does not work, Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Ok. I leave the data so that you can enter an updated stage.

From what I’ve seen, the tab “more products from the seller” is a woocommerce function.
    (woocommerce-tabs wc-tabs-wrapper tabs-layout-tabs). I thought it was a dokan add-on, but it’s not.

The ideal would be that this tab can show the products as the rest of the theme (carousel), but it seems that it is very difficult to achieve for mi.
    The following would be very useful for me:

i want to show 1 single row with a maximum of 5 products.

Currently it shows two rows of 4 products per row, and that makes the photos look too big.

thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the custom Dokan tab and WoodMart cannot influence it: https://monosnap.com/file/jQ3XkZjeiX4nSZWRJMfDVsKoqfMkpy

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)