Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dokan Rating Extension Compatibility

Dokan Rating Extension Compatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello guys,

Thanks for the awesome support you guys have been giving.

I installed Dokan, and bought the vendor review extension. When testing it I found a bug, where the rating is not displaying correctly. I contacted Dokan and they said its WoodMart theme issue and that I had to contact you guys. Here is what they told:

“You are using the WoodMart theme and the theme tagged as Dokan compatible. So, they should make the Vendor review extension as compatible. Would you please contact the theme vendor about the issue because this issue is occurring for the theme compatibility.
    I will also send an email to them and request them to fix it on their theme :)”

I would appreciate a lot if you guys could fix it for me. Please find the screenshot of the problem attached. The link to where you leave the reviews is this:

http://kronos.flywheelsites.com/store/casa-bhay/reviews/

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

#dokan-seller-rating svg {
    	width: auto;
    }

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Can’t thank you enough Artem, they took so long just to tell me they couldn’t fix it, and you did in a second 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is possible that some issues are more related to the theme and some to the plugin. Anyway, we are glad that it is fixed:)

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Solved. Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dokan Rating Extension Compatibility’ is closed to new replies.