DOM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hardik119955
    Participant

What is DOM option in setting used for how to optimize mobile view

Hello,

The DOM option in our theme, called Mobile DOM optimization (experimental), is designed to enhance mobile performance. It reduces the number of DOM elements by removing all HTML tags from the desktop header version when viewed on mobile devices. This can help optimize and speed up the mobile view.

Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

Need more info on this please guide…..

Screenshot Point 6 – but this html block don’t work on mobile devices.

Screenshot Point 4 – I’m using w3 total cache how to use DOM option correctly please guide.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You want to reduce the dom elements?

Sorry but there are no Recommended setup options available for W3 total cache. We Recommend to use the Wp Rocket cache plugin.

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

Please answer all my queries.

Yes I wan to reduce. I m using W3 total cache which is also recommended by them for free option.

I want to reduce DOM elements guide on this what to do.

Hello,

The number of DOM elements are generated in the process of content building. All WPBakery/Elementor page builder elements are DOM elements. If you want to reduce DOM elements you will have to reduce the content: widgets, products, menu items, and others.

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

Yes that I now dear, my topic is how to use DOM option in theme settings to get the best results. How to optimize mobile view

Hello,

Please follow this guide. In this article, we describe WP Rocket options but you can apply the same set for other plugins as well and improve the site speed.
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Best Regards.

hardik119955
    Participant

DOM option in setting, not reducing dom elements for me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Enable this option for all dropdowns with HTML blocks via Appearance -> Menus. It is very useful to reduce the DOM size on the initial page load and improve the performance.
    https://ibb.co/2s0MLNj

All these options can reduce your page size by 10-40% but you need to check everything carefully after enabling/disabling any of the mentioned options.

02. Don’t create bloated pages with tons of different sliders, animations, carousels and products. Note that every element on the page increases its complexity and DOM size. That would lead to further problems with performance. So keep it as simple and clean as possible.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)