Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dotted lines and titles? not in place on hover

Dotted lines and titles? not in place on hover

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ippo
    Participant

Hello,

While hovering with the mouse over the sizes or the quick icons on product previews a dotted line appears across the screen and the popup label shows on the far left of the image. Can you help with that?

**The website is still in development.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

I tried to visit your website but was unable to please disable the maintenance mode to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

ippo
    Participant

Just disabled maintenance.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme clear cache, and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

ippo
    Participant

Done all the above and nothing changed.

User details below.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third-party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

ippo
    Participant

Done.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and the issue is caused by the Global Custom CSS that you added for Tooltip

Under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS.

I have checked by removing the CSS and the tooltip working absolutely fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/vgpx27

I have re-added the CSS you can try removing the CSS yourself this will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

ippo
    Participant

ok thank you.

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in the future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dotted lines and titles? not in place on hover’ is closed to new replies.