Home Forums WoodMart support forum Doubt about woocommerce product page layout.

Doubt about woocommerce product page layout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maykonmv
    Participant

Dear, how are you?

I have two questions here regarding the product page of the theme, see if you can help me please.

1 – Is there a way for me to transform the layout of the additional information on the product page into a table with columns?

2 – Is there any way to use a shortcode so that I can place the promotional labels in a personalized position on the product page?

Thanks in advance! Here are some screenshots to illustrate.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) Please provide me with some relevant screenshot where you want to display the label to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

maykonmv
    Participant

1 – I understand. But in this case, you do not know any tutorial or manual that you can indicate so that I can try to customize the attribute table.

2 – Regarding the promotional label of the products, I would like to place it above the price of the products. Another point I would like to see is whether there is a possibility to add a text next to the percentage. Below is a screenshot showing an example.

Thank you in advance for your support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) Sorry but we could not help you with this as you are asking for core files Customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)