Home Forums WoodMart support forum Downloadable Products not showing up in accounts or confirmation emails.

Downloadable Products not showing up in accounts or confirmation emails.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TheEliMonster
    Participant

The order confirmation emails do not show the download link, nor to they show up in my customer’s accounts after they purchase.

I have to manually add the files to each order which is tedious and time consuming. I have woocommerce set up for digital products and each products is set up with the attached digital file as instructed by WC. Is there some setting within the theme to allow customers to access their purchased files without me manually adding them to their orders each time?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Downloadable products functionality comes with WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence it anyway. Our theme has no any extra functions for this purpose.
    But your customers should be able to download files after the purchase in their account. Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to see is it caused by our theme or not? If it doesn’t work with WoodMart only, please, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)