Home Forums WoodMart support forum Drastic page load time in admin's sites – Page edit or Post edit

Drastic page load time in admin's sites – Page edit or Post edit

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!

Please help me. We developed the site in another place. After we have done we moved (migrate) the full site to the finish place.

But we have a big loading time problem in admin’s side.
    I installed the Healt Check plugin.
    After turned off all of plugins and turned back on one-by-one. Every step i checked the site load with chrome network.

The page load is tipically loading time is 5-7 sec (if i open a big page edit site, example our home page) but when i turn on the WpBakery plugin the loading time will be 35-50 sec!

If only turned on plugin is WpBakery – the loading time usually 30-32 sec. This time is huge!

Thanks your support!

patrik.varga
    Participant

One big break occurs in loading time after wp-tinymce.php file is loaded.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks your answer!
    Yes i tried it now.
    It seems to wpbakery issue, the problem is very similar. The loading time is not 30-40 sec “only” 25 sec. 🙂 (If is turn off the wpbakery the loading time is 3-5 sec with default wp theme.)

So the first problem seems wpbakery, (but your theme is more 5 sec in the loading process than deafult wp-theme.)

I cant use the official wpBakery support because i bought from you with your theme. 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, disable all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check it. On which page do you measure the loading time?

patrik.varga
    Participant

All information you can see in Private content. 🙂

Thanks you support!

tisin95
    Participant

Hi!I have exactly the same problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t use that plugin earlier. Could you please enable it or do something to allow us to check your website without any of the external plugins?

patrik.varga
    Participant

I did it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These plugins may have some influence as well https://gyazo.com/b7e3c87b1ff528f1c8a1ed4f8b99789a
    Seems to be some problem in static resources loading because simple images are loaded too long.

patrik.varga
    Participant

These plugins not problem!

(The swift performanced turned off. This is cache plugins. When you turn off is empty the all of cache.)
    The Health check plugin that you now using. This is the checking plugin, that you ask me turn on and disable all of plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem seems to be in your server. The fact is there is some kind of lag when WPBakery logo image is loaded. Since there is no any kind of JS or CSS code that may slow this process down the only thing that influences this process is your server. Try to contact your hosting provider for help.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!

I dont know what i have to say to my hosting provider.

But! Very important, i have about 10 website in my provider’s server, and i dont have any same problem. (I use every site template, WpBakery, about 4 projects WPML, 3 Woocommerce site ect.)

This is uniq problem!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we really don’t see any problems from the plugin or our theme’s code. Just a big gap in resource loading https://gyazo.com/aecae216021b7926c4e58c525d36f355

patrik.varga
    Participant

And what do you think, if i full uninstall and after reinstall the plugin?

Our options are be safe or i will lost all of options?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t think that plugin reinstallation will help. Try to create a development copy of this website and reinstall everything starting from the theme and all the plugins. There, you will be able to perform some experiments.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Sorry i dont have any freetime to make a full backup and try everithing step by step.

I’m working together lots of customer, i running about 10 full site this server but only has this issue with this site.

If it is a server issue it must be in all of 10 sites but no…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t find any problems from the theme side and as you already checked it works in the same way with a standard WordPress theme. So the fact is that resources are loaded very slow and there is some lag from the server side.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!

I managed to fix some load time. From the “originaly” 40-50 sec loading time (sometimes 1 minute) now its usually 25-26 sec. I think it’s still a very high value.

The solution was that i deleted the “woodmart CSS generator” options. (i set back to default)

So i think this is really Theme-Visual Composer issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Firstly, we suggest you to deactivate all the installed plugins and then walk through all the images on your page. Be sure that images are not very large and already optimized.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Did you want to reply here this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is our suggestion how to investigate your performance problems.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)