Home Forums WoodMart support forum Drop-down menu problem

Drop-down menu problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

xArtur92
    Participant

On my site there is a problem with the drop down menu in each subcategory. All plugins are updated to the latest version. I am asking for help in finding what caused the error.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

xArtur92
    Participant

xArtur92
    Participant

I have a logging 2FA. So its difficult to give you normal access. I’m using SiteGround, maybe give you permission to my site?

Please doing something.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by xArtur92.

xArtur92
    Participant

I found a problem that resulted from a conflict with the installed Donation for WooCommerce plugin. When it is activated and the shortcode is entered in the “text block”, the top menu bar responds with no expansion, and the plugin itself does not work for people who are not logged in.

When I am logged in, there is no problem with either expanding the menu or paying with the plugin.

Is the template not compatible with the plugin?

Hello,

We have not tested this plugin with WoodMart theme, we can hardly guarantee full compatibility.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

xArtur92
    Participant

Unfortunately, after enabling the plugin, the problem reappeared. The menu is not expanded and all images are not loaded.

This is the website with the grant form: https://swiadomosc-ziemi.org/wsparcie/

Hello,

I am afraid you will have to reduce using this plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)