Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dropdown height

Dropdown height

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Homelicious
    Participant

Hi,

setting any dimension to menu height does not change it within the menu.

In the event that I go and mess with it with code in the css, the scrollbar is activated normally and configures the height accordingly

but when I change the height through the dropdown menu it doesn’t change it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, actually you have different dropdown styles selected for different Menu items like Full Width on some and Set Sizes on some.

So, due to the content of the HTML Block being used on these Menu Items there is a certain height being generated by default to adjust the content: https://snipboard.io/q9NEVr.jpg, which is why it is completely not taking effect.

Once this height gets removed then the actual dropdown defined Height takes place.
    So, that’s why the Height defined in the dropdown is not taking effect.

Best Regards.

Homelicious
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you very much for your short reply.

Can you help me How can I remove this field so that this problem does not occur?
    It is somewhere inside the setting we have to css it?

Hello,

Actually, for the Full width design, it by default appears as a whole and the height can’t be adjusted with the dropdown height option because it shows the dropdown as a whole content to its maximum width & height.

Best Regards.

Homelicious
    Participant

Which option should I select so that the bar on the right appears, all the options I have tried do the same thing

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots which Bar are you referring to? So that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Moreover, right now we are unable to access the WP-ADMIN of your Site with the provided Logins due to some restrictions from your Server end. So, if any enabled then also remove those restrictions too so that we can check the concern directly on your Site too.

Best Regards

Homelicious
    Participant

My question is how can I make a menu so that the bar appears on the right. No matter how many options I have tried, I have not succeeded!

Your account is now working normally

Hello,

Go to Appearance > Menus in your WordPress dashboard.

Create a new menu or edit an existing one.
    Add menu items to the menu by selecting pages, categories, custom links, etc.

Here is the Manual:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)