Home Forums Basel support forum Dropdown Menu

Dropdown Menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cg
    Participant

Hi, how can I remove the dropdown icon “>” from the last category in the main navigation (see image attached).

Thanks,

Carmen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.basel-navigation .menu>li.menu-item-design-default ul li.menu-item-has-children:after {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

cg
    Participant

Thanks for the reply but I want the icon to show for the categories that have sub menus, I just don’t want it to show in the last category/submenu. For the pages, it works fine, but for some reason, the icon displays even when there is not a submenu. If you go to the website, you can see what I mean.

Please let me know,

Thanks.

Hello,

You should delete the sub-menu items under the menu items which you want to remove these arrows. These arrows show that there is sub-menu drop-down.

I can’t remove in one place and leave in another. https://gyazo.com/7669e7e8d23c91cf7ccedf10b96e64af

This is incorrect work, remove my code and deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

cg
    Participant

Thank you. It’s fixed now. I had added them as custom “categories” instead of selecting them from the “products categories”.

– Is there any way to have some pages “wide (1600 px)” while the Global layout is “content full with”?

Thanks,

Carmen

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to set a different width for different pages.

Best Regards

cg
    Participant

Would it be possible to add this option for future updates? I know other themes offer the option to switch layouts in every page. I love Basel but it would be nice for ex. to have the front page, shop pages and maybe the product pages as “Content Full Width” and other pages with mostly text like the terms of use, privacy policy, and others, with a narrower layout like “wide 1600 px” or boxed.

Thank you,

Carmen

cg
    Participant

Thanks Elise. I was able to make the page narrower with the WPBakery “responsive column control” and it look good for the default responsive devices (desktop, tablet, etc). However, for other devices, the page doesn’t look right. So, the Responsive Column Control is very limited to the 5 devices shown.

I love your theme and it would be very nice if you guys can add an option to any page to change the layout for that specific page.

Thank you,

Carmen

Hello,

You will have to find a developer to amend the widths for the specific widths. Such customization is out of our support.

You can set the width of the columns on all the mobile devices as well.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)