Home Forums Basel support forum Dropdown menu

Dropdown menu

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

SplitX26
    Participant

Hi,

Where i can found the same menu with dropdown and submenu like you use in your demo.

Very beatiful template by the way
    Thanks you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using Basel.

To create “Mega menu” dropdown you need to create a new HTML block in admin panel with Visual Composer (to enable VC for this post type you need to go to Visual Composer -> Role Manager -> Post Types and choose custom then select all post types). You can set it’s layout as you wish. Here is some example from our demo https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n5NuC2NhENQ6FygLzlyAmDz6nTiFH2ryrQ-4ZjfoRYw/edit?usp=sharing
    After that you just copy this block’s shortcode (ex.: [html_block id="20396"]), go to Appearance -> Menus and paste it to the desired menu item’s description field. Also change it’s design to “Set sizes” and change dropdown sizes. Check the screenshot

menu

SplitX26
    Participant

Thank you for your answer but where i can past the layout ?

Next i dont have description field in my wp :
    http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/28/1468239854-sans-titre.png

SplitX26
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you don’t see “Description” field you need to check it to be shown in the “Screen options” in the right top corner on this page.

Regards

SplitX26
    Participant

With a HTML Block thank to Visual Composer it didint read this part of your code :

[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1450200347789{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}"][vc_column width="3/4" css=".vc_custom_1450200681524{border-right-width: 1px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;border-right-color: #e0e0e0 !important;border-right-style: solid !important;}"][vc_row_inner css=".vc_custom_1450200676853{margin-top: 0px !important;margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;}"][vc_column_inner width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1446742142663{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}"][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1449509832306{margin-bottom: 10px !important;}"]

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

How it didn’t read it? You can’t see margins and padding? Could you provide some screenshots?

SplitX26
    Participant

Méga Menu display

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you have Visual Composer installed on your web-site? If yes so we can’t resolve the issue while we don’t see your web-site. Please provide your admin access once you will go live.

SplitX26
    Participant

Yes i have visual Composer but not the premium version (only Free)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is no Free version of the Visual Composer. Our theme comes with the full version of the plugin and if you have installed the one you have it’s full functionality.

SplitX26
    Participant

So yes i got Visual Composer

Visual Composer

SplitX26
    Participant

Visu

I add your code here in HTML Block Plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t need to use element “HTML brut”. Firstly click on “Mode classique” then open tab “Text” and place the code there. After that return to Visaul Composer mode and you will see all elements as on our demo.

SplitX26
    Participant

The tab “text” is that following ?
    HTML TEXT

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this is the right place. But code now seems to be wrong. Copy initial code from the google doc.

SplitX26
    Participant

Yes wrong capture sorry :
    Right

So, i need to do what know? with this code ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now click “EDITIER ADMIN” and you will see the menu dropdown structure in Visual Composer.

SplitX26
    Participant

Its finally working 😀
    Thanks you very much for your help 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

SplitX26
    Participant

Yes of course 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you so much! 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Dropdown menu’ is closed to new replies.