Home Forums Basel support forum dummy content

dummy content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ademide
    Participant

Hello,

I love your theme
    I can’t import dummy content, I am getting this error message
    Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.
    Please advise, I don’t know what this means or how to do this.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme.

We just visited your web-site and see that you have already the solved the issue? In case you still have an error when doing dummy content import please provide your admin access and FTP credentials so we could take a close look on it.

Regards,
    Xtemos

ademide
    Participant

Thank you for your response. Some of my plugins were interfering with it. It worked well as soon as I took them out. There are 2 things I’d appreciate help with please.

1.) I am building a store that sells rugs and furniture. Your default settings work well for the rugs, but not so much for the furniture because of their orientation. What can I do to present both at their best?

2.) Could you tell me what font the ‘Basel & Co’ logo is typed in? I love it!

Your theme is definitely one of the best out there, and your support is patient and thorough. Great work!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad that you found the solution.

1. You can try our Masonry grid option for the shop page in Theme Settings -> Shop this will show products with different sizes nicely. Or you can enable hard crop for images to make them all the same proportions, but we don’t think that it would be suitable for you.

2. We used Google Font “Poppins”. Here is a link https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Poppins

Kind Regards,
    Xtemos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘dummy content’ is closed to new replies.