Home Forums WoodMart support forum Duplicate portfolio entries after using the “load more” button

Duplicate portfolio entries after using the “load more” button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Vial
    Participant

Hello,

I use the portfolio widget on one page.

I updated everything today because I first had a general loading error with the portfolio widget. This is now fixed, but now too many projects are displayed:
    When I click on “Load more” or “Infinity scrolling”, new team members are loaded. But the problem is that in the first two rows of the newly loaded “projects” a few members appear twice. Same URL and no duplicate entries in the backend.

I had also deactivated all plugins once and the problem persists. I only get an error in the console now and then regarding “isotopes”.

What could be the reason for this?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Vial.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

Vial
    Participant

Hello,

please use for testing purposes the following website – It’s a clone of the current one.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary FTP access to the website to take a better look at the issue there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Vial
    Participant

Hello Luke,

here are the credentials:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you are out of space on your hosting server. When we try to edit files on your website we can’t update them and get this error https://prnt.sc/dhInzmasIrWT

Kind Regards

Vial
    Participant

Hello Artem,

it’s fixed. The FTP User had an permission restriction. Now it should work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 426593. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

Vial
    Participant

Hello Artem,

thank you very much! The patch worked perfectly for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)